All The Features of Windows 10 Pro 2018, Enterprise-Grade Security, Powerful Management Tools Like Single Sign-On, and Enhanced Productivity with Remote Desktop and Cortana.
This is a full version of Windows 10 Pro; we recommend you back up your files before installing. Windows Media Center is available in Windows 10. Apps and features may vary by market. Updates are automatically enabled during support period; additional requirements will apply over time. Some features such as touch may require a new device. To check for compatibility, support period, and other important installation information, visit your device manufacturer’s website and windows.com/windows10specs.
1 GHz processor or faster
1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit
Required Hard Disk Space
Up to 20 GB available hard disk space
Required Video Card
800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX® 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
Internet access (fees may apply)
Other System Requirements
Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software2
Windows 10 Pro Is Built For Business
- If your device is lost or stolen, Bitlocker and Bitlocker to go put everything on lockdown, so no one else can access your systems or data.
- Your offices files like excel, word, and PowerPoint automatically get stored in the cloud, which acts as a virtual online drive, and so you can share and work on documents in real time.
- Log in with remote desktop to use your windows 10 pro pc while at home, on the road, or anywhere there’s an internet connection.
- Create your own private app section in the windows store for convenient access to the apps you need most.
- Keep your files safe with BitLocker and get the same security on removable storage devices with BitLocker to Go. Windows 10 Pro also includes Windows Defender Antivirus, which uses the power of the cloud, wide optics, machine learning, and behavior analysis to protect your devices from emerging, sophisticated threats. Plus, automatic updates1 ensure you have complete, ongoing protection against current and future threats.
- Log in to your PC or tablet and securely access your files, folders, and apps from virtually anywhere. All you need is an internet connection and Remote Desktop. Start editing a document in the office, keep working on it in the coffee shop on your phone, and finish up on your home PC.
- Capture great ideas before they slip away with Windows Ink. Quickly access a Windows Ink Workspace with the click of a digital pen or straight from your taskbar. You can even pull up the Ink Workspace before logging in. And powerfully pair inking with Office and other apps for smart note taking, easy document markup, and precise sketching or drawing.2
- Sign in to your Windows devices with Windows Hello in less than 2 seconds—3 times faster than a password. Facial or fingerprint recognition provides instant access, and you always have the option of retaining a PIN as a backup. It’s the enterprise-grade way to keep Windows devices more secure.3
- The multitasking features of Windows 10 pair perfectly with Office. You can arrange your screen however you want. Easily manage multiple Office apps and docs on one screen, and effortlessly snap up to four of them to optimize your workspace. You can also slide the shared edge of snapped apps to wherever you want it, easily resizing both apps in a single motion.
- Microsoft Edge is the faster, safer browser built for Windows 10. It’s optimized for the modern web but is still compatible with legacy apps and sites. Write or type directly on web pages and share your markups with others. Use the reading view to eliminate distractions so you can work more efficiently. There’s also an improved address bar to help you find things faster.
- Cortana is your personal digital assistant.4 She can provide notifications about appointments and deadlines, suggest documents you may need for an upcoming meeting, and keep your group calendar in sync. Easily create, modify, and open lists with just your