Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64_BIT Edition:
It’s been built from the ground up in an attempt to make one unified system that works across all platforms. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have.
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
RAM: 1GB 32-bit
Free Hard Disk Space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS
Graphics Card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
Display: Minimum 800×600
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance
- For some Windows Media Center functionality, a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- BitLocker to go requires a USB flash drive
- Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM and an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- Music and sound require audio output
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware.
PCs with Multi-Core Processors:
- Windows 7 was designed to work with today’s multi-core processors. All 64‑bit versions can support up to 256 processor cores.
PCs with multiple processors (CPUs):
- Commercial servers, workstations, and other high-end PCs may have more than one physical processor. Windows Ultimate allow for two physical processors, providing the best performance on these computers. Windows 7 Ultimate will recognize only one physical processor.