WHO IS GENUINEKEYS.IN?
- We are an online reseller of genuine software products made by manufacturers such as Microsoft, Quick Heal, McAfee, and many others, for additional information, see our About Page.
IS ORDERING ONLINE FROM GENUINEKEYS.IN SAFE?
- Yes. Our checkout pages are 256-bit SSL encrypted, the industry standard for secure online ordering. Always make sure to look for the green URL bar and the lock or key icon on your browser when you are checking out (location and format differ depending on what browser you are using). This indicates you are viewing a secure, encrypted page.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OEM AND RETAIL BOX PACKAGING?
- The retail version of the software is a full version of the software which will include the installation disc(s), Certificate of Authenticity (if the manufacturer provides), and product keycode/serial number (if necessary). OEM software does not come in a retail box, doesn’t include printed manuals, cannot be transferred (even if the original computer breaks), and is not eligible for free technical support from the manufacturer. Help files are normally included on the disc. OEM software is only available in “full version” editions, meaning there are no OEM upgrade products. OEM software can be upgraded to future versions of the software by purchasing a compatible upgrade product.
- Retail: The retail version of Windows is the full version and the standard “consumer” version. Anytime you walk into an electronics store and see the boxed sets of Windows, you’re looking at the retail version. It’s designed for people who want to upgrade their computer or buy a new license. The license can be installed on any computer, and it comes with full support from Microsoft.
- OEM: The OEM version of Windows is a system builder and primarily used by large computer manufacturers (Like Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, MSI, Samsung, HCL, Wipro, Etc.) as well as local computer shops. Computer enthusiasts can use them on their workstation PCs, though Microsoft has gone back and forth as to whether or not this is allowed. The OEM version is tied to a single PC forever, and it doesn’t come with support from Microsoft.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WINDOWS 10 HOME VS PRO EDITIONS?
HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO SELL YOUR SOFTWARE AT SUCH LOW PRICES?
- We are not under contract with or “authorized” to sell on behalf of any particular software manufacturer. As a result, we are able to sell our products significantly below MSRP. We purchase at lower prices from reputable sources in the wholesale market and pass those savings on to you!
IS THERE A NEED TO REGISTER ON THE MANUFACTURER’S WEBSITE?
- As we sell OEM programs, we have already registered our software and so there is no need for you to do this again.
WHEN WILL I GET THE PURCHASED SOFTWARE?
- Our products are delivered by digitally or Shipping both services available, Under digital products lineup after your purchase, you will be received a product key code also a download link (if needed), so makes sure you have entered correct and working email address, otherwise shipping products you correctly entered your billing and shipping address.
WHAT PAYMENT TYPES ARE ACCEPTED BY YOUR WEBSITE?
Currently, we accept all type of payment methods, like –
- Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking, UPI, and Multiple Wallets.
I CANNOT FIND ANY INFO ABOUT RECENT ORDER.
- After successful payment, you will receive a payment confirmation email.
- Attention! Some people have trouble receiving our e-mails because automated messages often end up in
- Spam folders or are blocked by ISP’s. In that case, please try to check the SPAM, BULK folders, etc. in your email-box, otherwise, you contact our Supporting Team by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
IS THERE FULL VERSIONS OF SOFTWARE ON YOUR WEBSITE?
- Yes, we sell only full versions of software!
DO YOU SHIP YOUR SOFTWARE ON DISKS OR DEVICE?
- Yes, some of the topline products we shipping with shipping cost, otherwise digital or downloadable products are after you pay you received products wise Key and download links (if needed). Also, you’re able to burn own disk with the downloaded file.
WHAT CURRENCY IS ON YOUR WEBSITE?
- Indian Rupee or US Dollars
IS THERE ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR SOFTWARE?
- TAX and Shipping Charges (T&C Apply)
WILL I BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD PURCHASED SOFTWARE IN THE FUTURE AGAIN (IN CASE OF PC CRASH)?
- Sure you will be able to download your software again, just contact our support and ask them to reactivate your links.
WHICH HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS IS NEEDED TO GET YOUR SOFTWARE INSTALLED?
- You’re able to find Hardware Requirements in the description which comes with each product in our store.
ON HOW MANY COMPUTERS CAN I INSTALL PURCHASED SOFTWARE?
- You’re able to find in the description which comes with each product in our store also touch regarding the question our Live Support Team with the product name.
HOW TO DETERMINE WHAT TYPE (32_BIT OR 64_BIT) OF SOFTWARE WILL WORK ON MY COMPUTER?
- Following these steps on a Windows operating system, you can determine whether your computer is 32_Bit or 64_Bit:
- Open the System Information
- Open the Start menu, and click on Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Information
- Look in the System Summary
- The System Information tool will display detailed information about your Windows operating system.
- Once opened it will show the “System Summary “a“ It’s an overview of your computer and operating system.
- Look for the System Type Item
- On the right-hand side of the window, you will see a list of items. Look for the item called “System Type”.
- The value of this item will tell you whether your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit:
- x86-based PC: It’s a 32-bit computer.
- x64-based PC: It’s a 64-bit computer.
Now you know what system you have and can make the correct choice.
ARE YOUR PRODUCTS USED?
- Absolutely not, we do not sell used products of any kind, all of our products are guaranteed to be new – never been used or activated. Due to the nature of the wholesale marketplace, some packaging may look different than what you’d see at a retail store. However, we absolutely stand by our 100% guarantee that all software has never been used.
CAN I GET A DISCOUNT IF IM GOING TO BUY MORE THAN ONE COPY OF PRODUCT?
- Sure, please just contact our Live Support Team or by email – email@example.com
WILL I BE ABLE TO GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT?
- We will help you to download, install and activate the purchased program, but we cannot teach you how to use the purchased product.
IS THERE ANY MEMBERSHIP FEES ON YOUR WEBSITE?
- No, you don’t need to pay any membership fees.
DOES YOUR SOFTWARE COME WITH THE CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY (COA)?
- OEM version doesn’t come with the COA. But you will be able to activate your software and get updates from the manufacturer (some software products cannot be updated at all, ask you Support team about these exceptions).
WHAT IF I WOULD LIKE TO BUY SOFTWARE WHICH YOU DON’T HAVE IN YOUR STORE?
- In case you’re not able to find a program in our catalog, please, contact our Live Chat Support team also email – firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to prepare the new release for you.
SHOPPING CART IS NOT WORKING, WHEN IM TRYING TO ADD A PRODUCT TO MY CART NOTHING IS HAPPENING. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
- Please go to browser settings and make sure “cookies” are enabled. If this will not help, please, contact our Live Support Team, and also email available at – email@example.com.