Windows 11 Home Key 64 BIT Version
Explore the World of Windows 11
Windows 11 gives you the power to create and collaborate easier.
Bring Balance to your Desktop
Windows 11 has easy-to-use tools that can help you optimize your screen space and maximize your productivity.
A PC that Adapts to you
With a broad choice of devices — across style, price, features, and forms — you’re sure to find the right fit with Windows 11.
Features Available on Windows 11 Home
- Get things done
- Have a little fun
Check out some of the new and updated experiences that come in both Windows 11 Home.
Organize Windows with Snap Assist (Windows 11 Home Key)
- Hop on a call
- Find some answers
- Finish that paper
- When you’ve got a lot to do, snap can help you stay organized with ease.
Your Content, Curated
- Your favorite photos
- The world news
- Today’s to-do list and tomorrow’s weather.
- Widgets help you find content that matters to you.
- It’s all things you—always a swipe away.
Refocus your Workflow
PowerPoint, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Teams—the apps you need work seamlessly with new multi-tasking tools like Snap layouts, Desktops, and a new more intuitive redocking experience.
A Halo of Protection (Windows 11 Home Key)
- Advanced protections to defend against today’s cyberthreats.
- Built-in, routinely updated, and at no extra cost to you. That’s Windows Security.
Keep your Kids Safer Online
- Open Microsoft Edge, select your profile, and choose Browse in Kids Mode.
- Kids Mode shows only age-appropriate content and has privacy controls in place that allow kids to safely explore the web.
Manage Passwords with Microsoft Edge
- When signing in to sites, Microsoft Edge will offer to save your passwords and automatically fill them in for you.
- To manage your saved passwords, select Settings and more > Settings > Profiles > Passwords.
The latest in PC Gaming Performance (Windows 11 Home Key)
- Play the latest games with graphics that rival reality with players on console also.
- Plays with the peripherals that you love.
- When it comes to playing your way, Windows 11 makes it happen.