Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 32_BIT Edition:
It’s been built from the ground up in an attempt to make one unified system that works across all platforms. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have.
About Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key
Microsoft Policy States:
- Large brand-name computer manufacturers, such as Dell and Compaq, often include OEM software on non-holographic “recovery” or “reinstallation” discs that show the manufacturer’s brand name. These software packages are typically marked with a phrase that states, for instance, “For Distribution with a new Dell PC only.” Recovery or reinstallation software is licensed only for distribution with new computers and can be redistributed only with the computer for which it was initially distributed. Distributing such software with individual PC hardware components (e.g. hard drive; RAM) does not comply with Microsoft’s OEM distribution requirements.”
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
Free Hard Disk Space
16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance
- For some Windows Media Center functionality, a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- BitLocker to go requires a USB flash drive
- Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM and an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- Music and sound require audio output
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware.
PCs with Multi-Core Processors:
- Windows 7 was designed to work with today’s multi-core processors. All 32-bit versions of Windows 7 can support up to 32 processor cores.
PCs with multiple processors (CPUs):
- Commercial servers, workstations, and other high-end PCs may have more than one physical processor. Windows Ultimate allow for two physical processors, providing the best performance on these computers. Windows 7 Ultimate will recognize only one physical processor.